Revealing children's implicit spelling representations
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Developmental Psychology
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 198–211, June 2013
How to Cite
Critten, S., Pine, K. J. and Messer, D. J. (2013), Revealing children's implicit spelling representations. British Journal of Developmental Psychology, 31: 198–211. doi: 10.1111/bjdp.12000
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!