Attention in Williams syndrome and Down's syndrome: Performance on the new early childhood attention battery
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Developmental Psychology
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 257–269, June 2013
How to Cite
Breckenridge, K., Braddick, O., Anker, S., Woodhouse, M. and Atkinson, J. (2013), Attention in Williams syndrome and Down's syndrome: Performance on the new early childhood attention battery. British Journal of Developmental Psychology, 31: 257–269. doi: 10.1111/bjdp.12003
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!