Expressive drawing ability in children with autism
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
© 2013 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Developmental Psychology
Volume 31, Issue 1, pages 143–149, March 2013
How to Cite
Jolley, R. P., O'Kelly, R., Barlow, C. M. and Jarrold, C. (2013), Expressive drawing ability in children with autism. British Journal of Developmental Psychology, 31: 143–149. doi: 10.1111/bjdp.12008
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!