Visual variability affects early verb learning
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2014
© 2014 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Developmental Psychology
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 359–366, September 2014
How to Cite
Twomey, K. E., Lush, L., Pearce, R. and Horst, J. S. (2014), Visual variability affects early verb learning. British Journal of Developmental Psychology, 32: 359–366. doi: 10.1111/bjdp.12042
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2013
- ESRC + 3 Quota Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!