Second-language learners’ advantage in metalinguistic awareness: A question of languages’ characteristics
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
© 2013 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Educational Psychology
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 686–702, December 2013
How to Cite
Reder, F., Marec-Breton, N., Gombert, J.-E. and Demont, E. (2013), Second-language learners’ advantage in metalinguistic awareness: A question of languages’ characteristics. British Journal of Educational Psychology, 83: 686–702. doi: 10.1111/bjep.12003
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!