Special Section Article
The disposition to understand for oneself at university: Integrating learning processes with motivation and metacognition
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
© 2013 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Educational Psychology
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 267–279, June 2013
How to Cite
Entwistle, N. and McCune, V. (2013), The disposition to understand for oneself at university: Integrating learning processes with motivation and metacognition. British Journal of Educational Psychology, 83: 267–279. doi: 10.1111/bjep.12010
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!