Assessing does not mean threatening: The purpose of assessment as a key determinant of girls' and boys' performance in a science class
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
© 2013 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Educational Psychology
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 125–136, March 2014
How to Cite
Souchal, C., Toczek, M.-C., Darnon, C., Smeding, A., Butera, F. and Martinot, D. (2014), Assessing does not mean threatening: The purpose of assessment as a key determinant of girls' and boys' performance in a science class. British Journal of Educational Psychology, 84: 125–136. doi: 10.1111/bjep.12012
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2012
- French Agence Nationale de la Recherche
- Région Auvergne
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!