Implicit theories of writing and their impact on students' response to a SRSD intervention
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2014
© 2014 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Educational Psychology
Volume 84, Issue 4, pages 571–590, December 2014
How to Cite
Limpo, T. and Alves, R. A. (2014), Implicit theories of writing and their impact on students' response to a SRSD intervention. British Journal of Educational Psychology, 84: 571–590. doi: 10.1111/bjep.12042
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2013
- Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: SFRH/BD/68548/2010, PTDC/PSI-PCO/110708/2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!