Students' engagement in technology rich classrooms and its relationship to professors' conceptions of effective teaching
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 British Educational Research Association
British Journal of Educational Technology
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 83–96, January 2014
How to Cite
Gebre, E., Saroyan, A. and Bracewell, R. (2014), Students' engagement in technology rich classrooms and its relationship to professors' conceptions of effective teaching. British Journal of Educational Technology, 45: 83–96. doi: 10.1111/bjet.12001
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!