Identification of dysfunctional cooperative learning teams and troubled individuals
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 British Educational Research Association
British Journal of Educational Technology
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 125–135, January 2014
How to Cite
Hsiung, C.-M., Lou, S.-J., Lin, C.-C. and Wang, P.-L. (2014), Identification of dysfunctional cooperative learning teams and troubled individuals. British Journal of Educational Technology, 45: 125–135. doi: 10.1111/bjet.12004
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC99-2511-S-020-001-MY2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!