The relationship between university student learning outcomes and participation in social network services, social acceptance and attitude towards school life
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2013
© 2013 British Educational Research Association
British Journal of Educational Technology
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 97–111, January 2014
How to Cite
Park, S. Y., Cha, S.-B., Lim, K. and Jung, S.-H. (2014), The relationship between university student learning outcomes and participation in social network services, social acceptance and attitude towards school life. British Journal of Educational Technology, 45: 97–111. doi: 10.1111/bjet.12013
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2013
- Konkuk University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!