From high school to university: Impact of social networking sites on social capital in the transitions of emerging adults
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
© 2013 British Educational Research Association
British Journal of Educational Technology
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 303–315, March 2014
How to Cite
Mazzoni, E. and Iannone, M. (2014), From high school to university: Impact of social networking sites on social capital in the transitions of emerging adults. British Journal of Educational Technology, 45: 303–315. doi: 10.1111/bjet.12026
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!