Digital competence: Is it an innate talent of the new generation or an ability that must be developed?
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
© 2013 British Educational Research Association
British Journal of Educational Technology
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages E163–E166, September 2013
How to Cite
Somyürek, S. and Coşkun, B. K. (2013), Digital competence: Is it an innate talent of the new generation or an ability that must be developed?. British Journal of Educational Technology, 44: E163–E166. doi: 10.1111/bjet.12044
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!