Open practices and identity: Evidence from researchers and educators' social media participation
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
© 2013 British Educational Research Association
British Journal of Educational Technology
Special Issue: Emerging Technologies and Transformation Effect on Pedagogy
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 639–651, July 2013
How to Cite
Veletsianos, G. (2013), Open practices and identity: Evidence from researchers and educators' social media participation. British Journal of Educational Technology, 44: 639–651. doi: 10.1111/bjet.12052
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2013
- The STELLAR Fellowship Mobility Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!