Culture, role and group work: A social network analysis perspective on an online collaborative course
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 British Educational Research Association
British Journal of Educational Technology
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 676–693, July 2014
How to Cite
Stepanyan, K., Mather, R. and Dalrymple, R. (2014), Culture, role and group work: A social network analysis perspective on an online collaborative course. British Journal of Educational Technology, 45: 676–693. doi: 10.1111/bjet.12076
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!