Brian C Nelson & Benjamin E Erlandson (2012) Design for learning in virtual worlds Routledge (New York & London) isbn 978-0-415-88640-6 215 pp £24.99 http://www.routledge.com/books/details/9780415886406/
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
© 2014 British Educational Research Association
British Journal of Educational Technology
Volume 45, Issue 2, page E8, March 2014
How to Cite
Hedberg, J. G. (2014), Brian C Nelson & Benjamin E Erlandson (2012) Design for learning in virtual worlds Routledge (New York & London) isbn 978-0-415-88640-6 215 pp £24.99 http://www.routledge.com/books/details/9780415886406/ . British Journal of Educational Technology, 45: E8. doi: 10.1111/bjet.12143_5
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!