Maurilio Ponzoni and Andrés J. M. Ferreri are considered equally as senior authors.
Gela histological scoring system for post-treatment biopsies of patients with gastric MALT lymphoma is feasible and reliable in routine practice
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
British Journal of Haematology
Volume 160, Issue 1, pages 47–52, January 2013
How to Cite
Copie-Bergman, C., Wotherspoon, A. C., Capella, C., Motta, T., Pedrinis, E., Pileri, S. A., Bertoni, F., Conconi, A., Zucca, E., Ponzoni, M. and Ferreri, A. J. M. (2013), Gela histological scoring system for post-treatment biopsies of patients with gastric MALT lymphoma is feasible and reliable in routine practice. British Journal of Haematology, 160: 47–52. doi: 10.1111/bjh.12078
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2012
- Oncosuisse. Grant Number: OCS-02 034-02-2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.