Results presented, in part, at the 16th Congress of the European Hematology Association, June 9–12, 2011, London, UK; 2011 American Society of Clinical Oncology Annual Meeting, June 4–8, 2011, Chicago, IL, USA; and the 2011 American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting and Exposition, December 10–13, 2011, San Diego, CA, USA.
Phase I/II trial assessing bendamustine plus bortezomib combination therapy for the treatment of patients with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
British Journal of Haematology
Volume 160, Issue 3, pages 321–330, February 2013
How to Cite
Berenson, J. R., Yellin, O., Bessudo, A., Boccia, R. V., Noga, S. J., Gravenor, D. S., Patel-Donnelly, D., Siegel, R. S., Kewalramani, T., Gorak, E. J., Nassir, Y., Swift, R. A. and Mayo, D. (2013), Phase I/II trial assessing bendamustine plus bortezomib combination therapy for the treatment of patients with relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma. British Journal of Haematology, 160: 321–330. doi: 10.1111/bjh.12129
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.