The Bruton tyrosine kinase (BTK) inhibitor PCI-32765 synergistically increases proteasome inhibitor activity in diffuse large-B cell lymphoma (DLBCL) and mantle cell lymphoma (MCL) cells sensitive or resistant to bortezomib
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
British Journal of Haematology
Volume 161, Issue 1, pages 43–56, April 2013
How to Cite
Dasmahapatra, G., Patel, H., Dent, P., Fisher, R. I., Friedberg, J. and Grant, S. (2013), The Bruton tyrosine kinase (BTK) inhibitor PCI-32765 synergistically increases proteasome inhibitor activity in diffuse large-B cell lymphoma (DLBCL) and mantle cell lymphoma (MCL) cells sensitive or resistant to bortezomib. British Journal of Haematology, 161: 43–56. doi: 10.1111/bjh.12206
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
- Lymphoma SPORE award. Grant Numbers: 1P50 CA130805, CA63753, CA93738, CA100866
- National Institutes of Health
- Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation, Myeloma Spore
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society of America. Grant Number: P50CA142509
- V Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!