These authors contributed equally.
The HSP90 inhibitor NVP-AUY922-AG inhibits the PI3K and IKK signalling pathways and synergizes with cytarabine in acute myeloid leukaemia cells
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
British Journal of Haematology
Volume 161, Issue 1, pages 57–67, April 2013
How to Cite
Walsby, E. J., Lazenby, M., Pepper, C. J., Knapper, S. and Burnett, A. K. (2013), The HSP90 inhibitor NVP-AUY922-AG inhibits the PI3K and IKK signalling pathways and synergizes with cytarabine in acute myeloid leukaemia cells. British Journal of Haematology, 161: 57–67. doi: 10.1111/bjh.12215
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.