E2496 was coordinated by the Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (Robert L. Comis, M.D., Chair) and supported in part by Public Health Service Grants CA21115, CA23318, CA66636, CA17145, CA77440, CA11083, CA32102, CA46441, CA46282, CA38926, CA77202, CA21076, CA31946, CA13650 and from the National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health and the Department of Health and Human Services. Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the National Cancer Institute. This study was listed on clinicaltrials.gov as NCT00003389.
The efficacy and tolerability of adriamycin, bleomycin, vinblastine, dacarbazine and Stanford V in older Hodgkin lymphoma patients: a comprehensive analysis from the North American intergroup trial E2496
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
British Journal of Haematology
Volume 161, Issue 1, pages 76–86, April 2013
How to Cite
Evens, A. M., Hong, F., Gordon, L. I., Fisher, R. I., Bartlett, N. L., Connors, J. M., Gascoyne, R. D., Wagner, H., Gospodarowicz, M., Cheson, B. D., Stiff, P. J., Advani, R., Miller, T. P., Hoppe, R. T., Kahl, B. S. and Horning, S. J. (2013), The efficacy and tolerability of adriamycin, bleomycin, vinblastine, dacarbazine and Stanford V in older Hodgkin lymphoma patients: a comprehensive analysis from the North American intergroup trial E2496. British Journal of Haematology, 161: 76–86. doi: 10.1111/bjh.12222
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.