Consider Co-Principal and first authors.
Criteria for and outcomes of allogeneic haematopoietic stem cell transplant in children, adolescents and young adults with acute lymphoblastic leukaemia in first complete remission
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
British Journal of Haematology
Volume 161, Issue 1, pages 27–42, April 2013
How to Cite
Hochberg, J., Khaled, S., Forman, S. J. and Cairo, M. S. (2013), Criteria for and outcomes of allogeneic haematopoietic stem cell transplant in children, adolescents and young adults with acute lymphoblastic leukaemia in first complete remission. British Journal of Haematology, 161: 27–42. doi: 10.1111/bjh.12239
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2012
- Pediatric Cancer Research Foundation
- Marisa Fund
- Ashley G. Foundation
- St. Baldrick's Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!