Drs. Gladwin and Steinberg contributed equally to this manuscript.
Genetic determinants of haemolysis in sickle cell anaemia
Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
British Journal of Haematology
Volume 161, Issue 2, pages 270–278, April 2013
How to Cite
Milton, J. N., Rooks, H., Drasar, E., McCabe, E. L., Baldwin, C. T., Melista, E., Gordeuk, V. R., Nouraie, M., Kato, G. R., Minniti, C., Taylor, J., Campbell, A., Luchtman-Jones, L., Rana, S., Castro, O., Zhang, Y., Thein, S. L., Sebastiani, P., Gladwin, M. T., the Walk-PHAAST Investigators and Steinberg, M. H. (2013), Genetic determinants of haemolysis in sickle cell anaemia. British Journal of Haematology, 161: 270–278. doi: 10.1111/bjh.12245
For the Walk-PHAAST Investigators detail see Appendix I.
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 HL87681 MHS, RC2 L101212 MHS, 5T32 HL007501 JNM, 2R25 HL003679-8 VRG, R01 HL079912 VRG, 2M01 RR10284-10 VRG, R01HL098032 MTG, R01HL096973 MTG, P01HL103455 MTG
- Institute for Transfusion Medicine and the Hemophilia Center of Western Pennsylvania (MTG). Grant Number: G0001249 ID 56477 SLT
Vol. 166, Issue 3, 468, Article first published online: 9 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.