These authors contributed equally.
Primary peripheral T-cell lymphoma, not otherwise specified of the thyroid with autoimmune thyroiditis
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
British Journal of Haematology
Volume 161, Issue 2, pages 214–223, April 2013
How to Cite
Yoshida, N., Nishikori, M., Izumi, T., Imaizumi, Y., Sawayama, Y., Niino, D., Tashima, M., Hoshi, S., Ohshima, K., Shimoyama, M., Seto, M. and Tsukasaki, K. (2013), Primary peripheral T-cell lymphoma, not otherwise specified of the thyroid with autoimmune thyroiditis. British Journal of Haematology, 161: 214–223. doi: 10.1111/bjh.12255
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2012
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Numbers: Grant Numbers 21-6-3, 23120601
- Cancer Research from the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan
- National Cancer Centre Research and Development Fund
- Izumo City Supporting Cancer Research Project Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.