These authors contributed equally.
Primary peripheral T-cell lymphoma, not otherwise specified of the thyroid with autoimmune thyroiditis
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
British Journal of Haematology
Volume 161, Issue 2, pages 214–223, April 2013
How to Cite
Yoshida, N., Nishikori, M., Izumi, T., Imaizumi, Y., Sawayama, Y., Niino, D., Tashima, M., Hoshi, S., Ohshima, K., Shimoyama, M., Seto, M. and Tsukasaki, K. (2013), Primary peripheral T-cell lymphoma, not otherwise specified of the thyroid with autoimmune thyroiditis. British Journal of Haematology, 161: 214–223. doi: 10.1111/bjh.12255
- Issue online: 3 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2012
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Numbers: Grant Numbers 21-6-3, 23120601
- Cancer Research from the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan
- National Cancer Centre Research and Development Fund
- Izumo City Supporting Cancer Research Project Fund
Fig S1. All genomic profiles of the six analyzed cases.
Fig S2. Genomic aberrations of both peripheral blood and bone marrow samples in Case 6.
Fig S3. Genomic aberration of 6q24.2.
Fig S4. Difference between PTTL and PTCL-NOS using Gene Set Enrichment Analysis.
Fig S5. UTRN and STX11 expressions in PTTL.
Fig S6. Frequency of genomic aberration on chromosome 6q in various types of malignant lymphoma.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.