Twenty-year mortality of adult patients with primary immune thrombocytopenia: a Danish population-based cohort study
Article first published online: 2 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
British Journal of Haematology
Volume 166, Issue 2, pages 260–267, July 2014
How to Cite
Frederiksen, H., Maegbaek, M. L. and Nørgaard, M. (2014), Twenty-year mortality of adult patients with primary immune thrombocytopenia: a Danish population-based cohort study. British Journal of Haematology, 166: 260–267. doi: 10.1111/bjh.12869
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2013
- Clinical Epidemiological Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.