Temporal definition of haematopoietic stem cell niches in a large animal model of in utero stem cell transplantation
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
British Journal of Haematology
Volume 166, Issue 2, pages 268–278, July 2014
How to Cite
Jeanblanc, C., Goodrich, A. D., Colletti, E., Mokhtari, S., Porada, C. D., Zanjani, E. D. and Almeida-Porada, G. (2014), Temporal definition of haematopoietic stem cell niches in a large animal model of in utero stem cell transplantation. British Journal of Haematology, 166: 268–278. doi: 10.1111/bjh.12870
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: HL52955, R01HL097623
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.