Disturbed CXCR4/CXCL12 axis in paediatric precursor B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
Article first published online: 4 APR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
British Journal of Haematology
Volume 166, Issue 2, pages 240–249, July 2014
How to Cite
van den Berk, L. C. J., van der Veer, A., Willemse, M. E., Theeuwes, M. J. G. A., Luijendijk, M. W., Tong, W. H., van der Sluis, I. M., Pieters, R. and den Boer, M. L. (2014), Disturbed CXCR4/CXCL12 axis in paediatric precursor B-cell acute lymphoblastic leukaemia. British Journal of Haematology, 166: 240–249. doi: 10.1111/bjh.12883
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2013
- Dutch Cancer Society. Grant Numbers: EMCR 2007-3718, EMCR 2010-4687
- Sophia Foundation for Medical Research. Grant Number: SSWO-658
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!