Social support and trait personality are independently associated with resting cardiovascular function in women
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 556–573, September 2013
How to Cite
Creaven, A.-M., Howard, S. and Hughes, B. M. (2013), Social support and trait personality are independently associated with resting cardiovascular function in women. British Journal of Health Psychology, 18: 556–573. doi: 10.1111/bjhp.12001
- Issue online: 2 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2012
- Irish Research Council for Humanities and Social Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!