Dispositional emotion coping styles and physiological responses to expressive writing
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 574–592, September 2013
How to Cite
Tamagawa, R., Moss-Morris, R., Martin, A., Robinson, E. and Booth, R. J. (2013), Dispositional emotion coping styles and physiological responses to expressive writing. British Journal of Health Psychology, 18: 574–592. doi: 10.1111/bjhp.12004
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2011
- Royal Society of New Zealand Marsden
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!