Promoting fruit and vegetable consumption: The role of message framing and autonomy
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 610–622, September 2013
How to Cite
Churchill, S. and Pavey, L. (2013), Promoting fruit and vegetable consumption: The role of message framing and autonomy. British Journal of Health Psychology, 18: 610–622. doi: 10.1111/bjhp.12007
- Issue published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!