ORCAB special series
Organizational hierarchies in Bulgarian hospitals and perceptions of justice
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 204–218, February 2014
How to Cite
Todorova, I. L. G., Alexandrova-Karamanova, A., Panayotova, Y. and Dimitrova, E. (2014), Organizational hierarchies in Bulgarian hospitals and perceptions of justice. British Journal of Health Psychology, 19: 204–218. doi: 10.1111/bjhp.12008
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2012
- European Union. Grant Number: 242084
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!