A history of heart interventions moderates the relationship between psychological variables and the presence of chest pain in older women with self-reported coronary heart disease
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 687–706, November 2013
How to Cite
Strodl, E. and Kenardy, J. (2013), A history of heart interventions moderates the relationship between psychological variables and the presence of chest pain in older women with self-reported coronary heart disease. British Journal of Health Psychology, 18: 687–706. doi: 10.1111/bjhp.12011
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!