Evaluation of an ICF-based patient education programme for stroke patients: A randomized, single-blinded, controlled, multicentre trial of the effects on self-efficacy, life satisfaction and functioning
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 707–728, November 2013
How to Cite
Sabariego, C., Barrera, A. E., Neubert, S., Stier-Jarmer, M., Bostan, C. and Cieza, A. (2013), Evaluation of an ICF-based patient education programme for stroke patients: A randomized, single-blinded, controlled, multicentre trial of the effects on self-efficacy, life satisfaction and functioning. British Journal of Health Psychology, 18: 707–728. doi: 10.1111/bjhp.12013
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2012
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research
- Marie Curie Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!