Special Section Article
Using the temporal self-regulation theory to examine the influence of environmental cues on maintaining a healthy lifestyle
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
© 2012 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 745–762, November 2013
How to Cite
Booker, L. and Mullan, B. (2013), Using the temporal self-regulation theory to examine the influence of environmental cues on maintaining a healthy lifestyle. British Journal of Health Psychology, 18: 745–762. doi: 10.1111/bjhp.12015
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!