Concerns about medications mediate the association of posttraumatic stress disorder with adherence to medication in stroke survivors
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 799–813, November 2013
How to Cite
Edmondson, D., Horowitz, C. R., Goldfinger, J. Z., Fei, K. and Kronish, I. M. (2013), Concerns about medications mediate the association of posttraumatic stress disorder with adherence to medication in stroke survivors. British Journal of Health Psychology, 18: 799–813. doi: 10.1111/bjhp.12022
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2012
- National Institutes of Health
- National Institute of Minority Health and Health Disparities. Grant Number: P60MD00270
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: UL1RR029887
- National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute. Grant Number: K23 HL098359
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!