Cognitive biases in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and depression – a pilot study
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2013 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 827–843, November 2013
How to Cite
Fritzsche, A., Watz, H., Magnussen, H., Tuinmann, G., Löwe, B. and von Leupoldt, A. (2013), Cognitive biases in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and depression – a pilot study. British Journal of Health Psychology, 18: 827–843. doi: 10.1111/bjhp.12025
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!