Data presented previously by oral presentation at the 8th Association for Contextual Behavioral Science (ACBS) Annual World Conference, Reno, USA.
Identifying and describing feelings and psychological flexibility predict mental health in men with HIV
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2013
© 2013 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 844–857, November 2013
How to Cite
Landstra, J. M. B., Ciarrochi, J., Deane, F. P. and Hillman, R. J. (2013), Identifying and describing feelings and psychological flexibility predict mental health in men with HIV. British Journal of Health Psychology, 18: 844–857. doi: 10.1111/bjhp.12026
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2012
- St Vincent's Clinic Foundation
- H2M department
- The Royal Australasian College of Physicians – Novartis Scholarship
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia – Public Health Scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!