Gill, Davies, Smith, and Straker designed the study. Gill conducted literature searches and provided summaries of previous research studies. Gill and Smith conducted the statistical analysis. Gill wrote the first draft of the manuscript, and all authors contributed to and have approved the final manuscript.
Bidirectional relationships between cigarette use and spinal pain in adolescents accounting for psychosocial functioning
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 113–131, February 2014
How to Cite
Gill, D. K., Davis, M. C., Smith, A. J. and Straker, L. M. (2014), Bidirectional relationships between cigarette use and spinal pain in adolescents accounting for psychosocial functioning. British Journal of Health Psychology, 19: 113–131. doi: 10.1111/bjhp.12039
- Issue online: 8 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!