Adjusting to chronic illness: Time for a unified theory
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
© 2013 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 681–686, November 2013
How to Cite
Moss-Morris, R. (2013), Adjusting to chronic illness: Time for a unified theory. British Journal of Health Psychology, 18: 681–686. doi: 10.1111/bjhp.12072
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!