On carrots and curiosity: Eating fruit and vegetables is associated with greater flourishing in daily life
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2014
© 2014 The British Psychological Society
British Journal of Health Psychology
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 413–427, May 2015
How to Cite
Conner, T. S., Brookie, K. L., Richardson, A. C. and Polak, M. A. (2015), On carrots and curiosity: Eating fruit and vegetables is associated with greater flourishing in daily life. British Journal of Health Psychology, 20: 413–427. doi: 10.1111/bjhp.12113
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2014
- Health Research Council of New Zealand. Grant Number: 12/709
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!