Change at Work
Employment Change after Takeovers: The Role of Executive Ownership
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd/London School of Economics
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 191–236, June 2014
How to Cite
Kuvandikov, A., Pendleton, A. and Higgins, D. (2014), Employment Change after Takeovers: The Role of Executive Ownership. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 52: 191–236. doi: 10.1111/bjir.12012
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2012
- Graduate Teaching Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!