Quiet Politics and Business Power, by Pepper D. Culpepper, Cambridge University Press, New York, 2010, 248 pp., ISBN 978 0521118590, £55.00, hardback.
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd/London School of Economics 2013
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 203–205, March 2013
How to Cite
Callaghan, H. (2013), Quiet Politics and Business Power, by Pepper D. Culpepper, Cambridge University Press, New York, 2010, 248 pp., ISBN 978 0521118590, £55.00, hardback. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 51: 203–205. doi: 10.1111/bjir.12013_4
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!