Change at Work
Disconnected Amid the Networks and Chains: Employee Detachment from Company and Union after Offshoring
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd/London School of Economics
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 237–260, June 2014
How to Cite
McCann, L. (2014), Disconnected Amid the Networks and Chains: Employee Detachment from Company and Union after Offshoring. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 52: 237–260. doi: 10.1111/bjir.12014
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- University of Manchester Faculty of Humanities' Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!