From the Firm to the Network: Global Value Chains and Employment Relations Theory
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd/London School of Economics 2013
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Across Boundaries: The Global Challenges Facing Workers and Employment Research 50th Anniversary Special Issue
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 440–472, September 2013
How to Cite
Lakhani, T., Kuruvilla, S. and Avgar, A. (2013), From the Firm to the Network: Global Value Chains and Employment Relations Theory. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 51: 440–472. doi: 10.1111/bjir.12015
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!