Building Transnational Union Networks across Global Production Networks: Conceptualising a New Arena of Labour–Management Relations
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd/London School of Economics 2013
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Across Boundaries: The Global Challenges Facing Workers and Employment Research 50th Anniversary Special Issue
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 553–576, September 2013
How to Cite
Helfen, M. and Fichter, M. (2013), Building Transnational Union Networks across Global Production Networks: Conceptualising a New Arena of Labour–Management Relations. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 51: 553–576. doi: 10.1111/bjir.12016
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!