Helen Russell and Frances McGinnity are at The Economic and Social Research Institute, Dublin, Ireland, and hold adjunct positions at the Department of Sociology, Trinity College Dublin.
Change at Work
Under Pressure: The Impact of Recession on Employees in Ireland
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd/London School of Economics
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 286–307, June 2014
How to Cite
Russell, H. and McGinnity, F. (2014), Under Pressure: The Impact of Recession on Employees in Ireland. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 52: 286–307. doi: 10.1111/bjir.12018
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 DEC 2012
- Equality Authority and EU-Progress on ‘Workplace Equality in the Recession’
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!