Note: correction added on 9 September 2013 following initial online publication on 8 April 2013. The list of author names for this article has been amended to include Cherrie Zhu. Nyland, Hartel and Vu apologise for the original omission.
Conditions of Work
Hospital Numerical Flexibility and Nurse Economic Security in China and India
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2013
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd/London School of Economics 2013
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 136–158, March 2015
How to Cite
Nyland, C., Härtel, C. E.J., Vu, T. and Zhu, C. J. (2015), Hospital Numerical Flexibility and Nurse Economic Security in China and India. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 53: 136–158. doi: 10.1111/bjir.12020
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2013
- Australian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!