Work and Pay
The Greek Public Sector Wage Premium before the Crisis: Size, Selection and Relative Valuation of Characteristics
Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd/London School of Economics 2013
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 579–602, September 2014
How to Cite
Christopoulou, R. and Monastiriotis, V. (2014), The Greek Public Sector Wage Premium before the Crisis: Size, Selection and Relative Valuation of Characteristics. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 52: 579–602. doi: 10.1111/bjir.12023
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!