Work and Satisfaction
Workplace Flexibilities, Job Satisfaction and Union Membership in the US Workforce
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd/London School of Economics 2013
British Journal of Industrial Relations
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 403–425, September 2014
How to Cite
Cotti, C. D., Haley, M. R. and Miller, L. A. (2014), Workplace Flexibilities, Job Satisfaction and Union Membership in the US Workforce. British Journal of Industrial Relations, 52: 403–425. doi: 10.1111/bjir.12025
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!